Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia seeks a Production Assistant for the Adult Swim/KYAC Production Group
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated Production Assistant who has a base knowledge of Adult Swim and Toonami programming.
• Entry level position assisting any area of production (broadcast/on-air, digital and social), from pre-production through post-production.
• Implements administrative and routine production tasks to support the team such as assiting with the music library, VO booking and tracking, obtaining and logging footage or assets, transcriptions, QC and promo delivery and researching and fact checking.
• Facilitate and track requests for VP of Production and Project Managers needs such as production calendars, travel, scheduling, contract execution and weekly deliverables.
• General Toonami assistance including QC, archiving and prepping scripts.
• General department assistance.
• 0-2 years' experience, College Degree Preferred
• Ability to take direction and follow through
• Attention to detail and organized
• Passion and understanding of Adult Swim and young adult entertainment, emerging media and culture
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.