WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Production Assistant (Temporary)
Location: United States - New York - New York
The Greeters role is to meet the guest in the lobby, bring them to Hair and Makeup, mic up the guest, and escort them to the necessary studio or flash cam. When the guest is finished, the Greeters escort them back to the elevators. Greeters interact with CNN shows and Producers from around the world as our different networks and affiliates have guests come into our Hudson Yards studio. It's a great opportunity to continue to grow your editorial skills through advanced training and be on the frontlines as positions open up.
• Former CNN Intern or equivalent major news network internship
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.