WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/15/2021 11:25:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Assistant?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia seeks a Production Assistant for the New Day department. The Production Assistant for CNN Tonight works closely with show producers to find and cut the best video and create graphic elements for segments within CNN systems and elsewhere. Each PA is responsible for calling elements in the control room, running prompter and editorial research. They are encouraged to pitch package and guest ideas. The Production Assistant works closely with rights and clearances, affiliate desk and assignment desks to ensure best video is used and sourced properly. The Production Assistant must code video and fonts, and work under extremely tight deadlines.
Must be able to regularly work an extended schedule as the news cycle and deadlines require.
• A bachelor's degree in journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience.
• One year experience in the news business.
• Television/Broadcasting background is preferred.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Strong writing skills.
• Able to juggle many tasks at once.
• Experience in editing a plus.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.