Production Assistant, HLN
Warner Bros. DiscoveryNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Production Assistant, HLN (Temporary)
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
This Network Production Assistant will provide administrative support, think creatively to support producers and ensure deadlines, budgets and deliverables are met.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Support producers and work closely with them in overall communication on designated programs.
• Track and review team production schedules, treatments, scripts, rough cuts, fine cuts, final screening copies, and other materials.
• Edit press clips, show footage and social videos as needed
• Manage the project production schedule and track deliverables.
• Communicate fulfillment of production milestones, production issues or changes, to project team members including the digital and social teams.
• Manage and distribute production delivery schedules, episode descriptions and other relevant program updates using appropriate databases.
• Provide, organize, and dispense production information (i.e. clocks, technical guidelines, producer's packet, logo, uplink numbers, credits, ad sales guidelines, copyright language, research information, TE results, suggested breaks, etc.)
• Assist with coordination and communication with other internal departments.
• Press/IPR - Provide treatments, episode descriptions, cuts, production delivery dates and shoot locations. Coordinate with Press regarding promotable titles, Upfront programs, and TCA to include production personnel relations and presentation tape production.
• Programming - Provide episode descriptions, episode and show titles, program clips for ad sales reels, delivery updates, and upfront information. Develop alternative program titles, facilitate title clearance process, provide parental ratings, and recommend viewer advisories.
• Program Editing/Shared Program Services - Notification of master deliveries, production schedules, suggested edits, viewer advisories, re-narration and off-line / on-line supports as needed, and assist in resolving TE issues.
• Multi-platform Services- work with the online, and digital team as well as liaise with the production companies to ensure all relevant and ancillary deliverables are met on time and budget.
• Content Clip Assist with clips for internal meetings.
• Marketing & Promotions - Assist in selecting and distributing clips, scripts, and artwork for promo editing and consumer marketing campaigns.
• some experience in television or film production or equivalent education and experience required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills a must.
• Strong organizational ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Should be proficient in Premiere, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $33,488.00 - $62,192.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.