Production Assistant- Adult Swim
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
We are the doers and makers behind the curtain of the late-night destination for cartoon fans who have taste. Taste for shows like Rick & Morty, Birdgirl, and others with suggestive titles that you stayed up to enjoy, while your parents were sleeping. This opportunity will allow you to see the full process behind producing and launching animated content for the number one network in adult animation.
WarnerMedia seeks a Production Assistant for the Adult Development – Toon department.
• Script and cast breakdowns
• Scheduling and project tracking
• Managing ariba accounting and check requests for production payment
• Talent support
• SAG paperwork and payroll
• Coordinating and pulling assets/footage for editors
• Helping with legal clearances, S&P approvals, music clearances, and final documentation for productions.
• Office staff support: including shipping, errands, swag management and talent relations
• Knowledge of adult swim programs
• Understanding of Mac, Windows, and Outlook, Excel, Smartsheets, and basic office skills
• Sense of urgency and the ability to self-prioritize is a major plus.
• Talent relation skills and on set etiquette is a must
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.