WarnerMediaBuenos Aires, DF
Full Time Job
The Product Owner will be in charge of analyzing and inquiring bussiness needs, supervising project and feature implementations, generating insights, and tracking the evolution of multiple digital products including OTT and editorial ones running on own and operated platforms (web, apps).
Will also be responsible to follow KPIs, adjust goals and elaborate plans to achieve them accordingly with the product vision and objectives. The PA will also work in multiple workstreams from different projects simultaneously, understanding the needs and requiring support and challenging definitions from several stakeholders, such as Finance, Taxes, Distribution, Ad Sales, Marketing, Legal, Privacy and more. Will work closely with local, regional and abroad technology teams to define, feed back and follow implementations.
Analyzing and inquiring products needs and stakeholder areas to understand and elaborate plausible features and solutions, interacting with service areas (i.e. technology) to assess the impact and estimates of implementing them.
Supervise and validate implementations, alerting the team stakeholders of any change or delay, and leading UAT.
Monitor KPIs and other metrics to produce valuable insights and estimations.
Research trends and track competitors and market behaviour.
Review and check our live products and report issues about the platform, modules, content or integrations.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Minimum Experience Requirements Desirable Requirements (Not Mandatory)
• 5 years in web/mobile product management.
• Experience working in projects managed with agile methodologies (scrum).
• Experience on the digital media industry working with OTT (AVOD/TVOD/SVOD) and/or News products.
• Experience confortably working and leading multiple product workstreams in parallel.
• UX analysis and development experience.
• Ability to interact with technical teams.
• Excellent communication skills: oral and written (English and Spanish).
• Experience working with and implementing analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics).
• Experience working with QoS monitoring tools (e.g. Crashlytics).
• Experience working with and implementing advertising platforms (e.g. GAM).
• Technical experience (development / tech lead).
• Intermediate level Portuguese language (written / oral).
• Content distribution market experience.
• Experience working on a regional / multicountry context, with multicultural and multilanguage teams.
• Bachelor's Degree in areas such as Bussiness Management/Administration, Information Technology, Information Systems
• Multi-tasking skills
• Strong knowledge and interest in digital media
• Good technical skills
• Team player
• Awareness of Latin America entertainment market
• Self motivated
• Strong communication and organization skills
• Commited and creative
• Problem solving and decision making
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.