Confidential Via Staffing FirmCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/23/2021 12:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Product Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Product Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Product Manager?
Full Time Job
Product Manager II - Experimentation
Location: United States - California - Culver City
WarnerMedia seeks a Product Manager, Experimentation for the Product Management & Product Experience department.
• Support the Experimentation Program to rapidly improve the customer experience by optimizing the use of existing A/B testing.
• Work with Product Managers to create experiment designs and learning agendas based on data, goals, problem statements and hypothesis driven measurement plans/frameworks.
• Translate ideas into measurable hypotheses and act as a controller to avoid test collisions and ensure validity of results.
• Write epics, features, and stories for experimentation capabilities by working closely with engineering and other key stakeholders.
• Ability to analyze data, derive actionable insights, and articulate consumer impact.
• Understand how to QA and validate event tracking (instrumentation).
• Bachelor's degree required in Statistics or Data Science. MBA preferred.
• 2 years of experience in product management and measurement frameworks.
• Has a strategic, analytical, technical, and scientific mindset
• Experience in market/user research, data analysis, or other ways to bring data into the scope to influence and support product decisions.
• Comfortable and experienced with synthesizing information for consumption by an executive-level audience.
• Robust experience in A/B and multivariate testing
• Experience with building out in-app server-side experimentation capabilities
• Experience coordinating the execution of in-app server-side experiments.
• Working knowledge and understanding of Optimizely Web & Full Stack, as well as Google Analytics, SQL, Amplitude and Snowflake.
• Strong communicator with the ability to moderate based on audience and demonstrate an ability to partner with a range of cross functional partners.
• Must be self-motivated and accountable.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
• Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to understand and engage with technical teams on highly complex projects.
• Comfortable working in an environment that is ever-changing, with grey or uncertain areas; candidate must be able to create their own direction yet balance cross functional teams' needs.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.