This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2021 12:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Product Manager jobs in Hamburg-BY
Search all Product Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Product Manager?
Full Time Job
Product Manager (f/m/d)
Location: Germany - Hamburg
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include Avalanche, Monolith Productions, NetherRealm Studios, Playdemic, Rocksteady Studios, TT Games, WB Games Boston, WB Games Montreal, WB Games New York, and WB Games San Francisco.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Product Manager to join our Marketing team here in Hamburg, Germany. Your main responsibility will be to plan and execute all marketing activities for selected new releases.
• Responsible for planning and execution of all marketing activities for selected new releases, local and US, for theatrical release as well as for physical and digital Home Entertainment release for the respective territories
• Allocation, monitoring and controlling of given Marketing budgets for certain products.
• Responsible for aligning theatrical and home entertainment campaigns cross-divisionally and strategically to secure best possible synergies
• Develop marketing concepts and localize and prepare for production of the marketing materials with creative staff or agencies.
• Work closely with media department and coordinate with media & social media staff to optimize the campaign
• Work closely with sales department to make sure campaigns are optimally supported by our retailers
• Liaise with publicity in order to develop specific joint activations programs for the respective releases
• In close collaboration with the local productions and finance departments, is responsible for the preparing of relevant marketing information for subsidies for local productions.
• Prepare and present reports for local management, regional office and home office, and if applicable, for local talent and producers
• Monitor competition, product performance and spending levels
• Initiate cross divisional activities on appropriate releases
• Legal check of marketing tools in association with external lawyer and legal department
• Marketing related work experience in a similar position.
• Wide knowledge and practical working experience regarding the whole marketing mix
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
• Strong familiarity with the social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.)
• Very good MS Office skills.
• Must be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Team player.
• Marketing related work experience in a similar position required and working experience in either a multinational sales and marketing organization or local film entertainment company preferred.
• BA in Marketing or related field.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
Severely disabled employees are welcome in our company and will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified. Flexible Working hours are offered to assist.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.