Full Time Job
HBO Max seeks a Product Manager II for the Prod Mgmt – HBO Max department.
The eCommerce Product Manager will be responsible for managing and optimizing content-based experiences on the HBO Max e-commerce platform to drive subscriber acquisition of HBO Max. This will be done by executing against the eCommerce product vision and strategy, ideating and building acquisition-focused content and landing pages using CMS tools, market research & analytics. You will forecast and put together readouts on product performance, finding key user insights and applying those learnings to future product optimization.
A successful candidate is a cross-functional team leader who can drive successful implementation and delivery of the various subscription-related initiatives. You will communicate and collaborate with leadership and key business stakeholders including Engineering, Marketing, Legal, and Design teams. You will interface and facilitate portfolio planning with business stakeholders to ensure alignment and seek input for planning purposes. You have strong product sense, as well as organizational and problem-solving skills. You are also experienced and comfortable navigating ambiguity and influencing without authority.
• Own the publishing, management and optimization of consumer-facing content and landing pages powered by the HBO Max acquisition CMS platform
• Continuously report on and analyze product performance & metrics, including post-project release impact reports, leading to useful dashboards and actionable plans & results
• Be the customer-expert and solve customer problems; be fully knowledgeable of pain points experienced by customers and work with the team to identify opportunities for improvement
• Work closely with business development and operations teams to continue to evolve and scale the commerce platform capabilities
• Partner in product discovery to derive requirements enabling agile development teams to deliver efficiently.
• Maintain internal and external relationships with regard to technical teams, content, project management, internal departments, and vendors.
• Bachelor's degree required; MBA Preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of professional experience
• Product Management Experience: 2 years of applied Product Management experience with a focus on acquisition, search engine optimization (''SEO''), content discovery and conversion KPIs
• Data-focused: Analytical skills with demonstrated experience of turning data into useful reports and actionable insights.
• Use of Google Analytics & Google Search Console preferred.
• Technical: Understanding of and experience working with Content Management Systems and publishing tools. You must be able to understand and engage with technical teams on highly complex projects.
• Gets things done: Highly developed organizational, planning and analytical capabilities with tactical execution
• Excellent Communicator: Has strong communication skills; written and oral. You should be able to present to stakeholders Formal and informal presentation skills in small and large group settings
• Strong Collaboration: You work with and earn trust with key business stakeholders including Engineering, Marketing, Design and Legal teams.
• Interpersonal: Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brand
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling.
WarnerMedia's new streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry. Anchored by the entire HBO service  , arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also features fan favorites from the WarnerMedia library including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more. HBO Max will also be home to key third-party library acquisitions, such as Friends, South Park and Doctor Who, and more than 50 exclusive Originals in its first year, from the likes of groundbreaking creative talent such as J.J. Abrams, Ridley Scott, Jordan Peele, Steven Soderbergh, Michael Mann, Mindy Kaling, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick, Greg Berlanti, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Zemeckis, Ellen DeGeneres, and other visionaries.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.