Product Manager II, Commerce
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/13/2021 5:53:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Product Manager II, Commerce jobs in New York-NY
Search all Product Manager II, Commerce postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Product Manager II, Commerce?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Our StoryWe are CNN. THE WORLD'S MOST ESSENTIAL AND ENGAGING SOURCE OF DIGITAL NEWS. We are in the midst of rapid transformation and need you to help us find the next generation of innovators, makers, and dreamers who will lead and drive our growth. We aim to make the world a better, more connected place. Join us!
WarnerMedia seeks a Product Manager II, Commerce for the CNN Digital Product team. As a Product Manager, Commerce, you will be a member of the world-class CNN Digital Product Team, which is responsible for creating industry-leading experiences enjoyed by millions of news consumers across the globe.
As Product Manager, Commerce, you will focus on bringing CNN's flagship commerce business Underscored to the next level, understanding shopper needs to build a successful business and beloved brand. The Product Manager, Commerce will collaborate with a cross functional team of talented engineers, product managers, designers, business development leads, SEO leads, editors and more to make user-friendly shopping experiences come to life.
• Identify the needs of CNN Underscored readers to test and build high-converting shopping experiences.
• Partner with a wide set of stakeholders to help define and determine the vision and roadmap for CNN's flagship product review site Underscored.
• Own feature development end-to-end, from product discovery to execution and performance tracking.
• Work closely with design and engineering to collaborate on product concepts and help launches make their way across the finish line.
• Keep abreast of trends, business and technology developments within your product domain and make recommendations for the product roadmap.
• 2 years of experience with affiliate networks, rewards programs and/or commerce products.
• Strong ''get it done'' attitude with a bias towards action.
• Demonstrated history of exceptional accountability and a commitment to timelines.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, dynamic and nimble environment which can pivot quickly to reflect the changing needs of the company or industry.
• Ability to create functional and technical product requirements.
• Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.