Product Insights Lead - HBO Max
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2021 12:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Product Insights Lead - HBO Max jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Product Insights Lead - HBO Max postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Product Insights Lead - HBO Max? Location: United States - California - Burbank, United States - California - Culver City, United States - New York - New York, United States - Washington - Seattle
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
PRODUCT INSIGHTS LEAD
HBO Max launched in May 2020 featuring an incomparable collection of content from its brands and franchises recognized and respected all over the world. HBO Max serves as the exclusive home for viewing original movies, series, short-form, and more, along with a vibrant catalogue that spans the unmatched catalog of HBO content to the most recent movie releases from Warner Brothers. We're looking for talented team-players with an entrepreneurial spirit, who will thrive upon the legacy of our company yet embrace unconventional thinking, and who are passionate about contributing to Warner Media through strategic hard-work and determination.
We are seeking an enthusiastic team member for the position of Product Insights Lead. Reporting to the Director of HBO Max Pages and Components, and part of the Warner Media product team. This individual will collaborate cross-functionally with the DIO and Product Experience teams to ensure we are pressure testing our pages and components with KPIs and rigorous ''page and pixel'' level analysis to ensure we're making the best use of screen real estate for an enjoyable product and content discovery experience.
• Responsible for Page and Component level analysis, including performance results of new components, pages, component placement, search enhancements & more
• Work closely with Data and Insights team to review dashboards and deliver insights considering Editorial treatment and Product roadmap
• Develop executive level analysis, monthly and quarterly, with clear, succinct insights
• Perform ongoing retros when new pages, hubs, components, genres and other features are released
• Identify behavior trends across pages to deliver recommendations on best user experience
• Liaise with Data and Insights team understanding new data that will be made available as data roadmap continues
• Deliver hypothesis to improve engagement metrics and KPIs to Product team and, as needed, engage with testing / experimentation to test hypothesis
• Perform competitor analytics for baseline comparisons
• Ideate on new / improved key metrics and KPIs as new features launch
• Prior to new feature release, work with data team to improve / enhance existing dashboards and ensure we have data needs road-mapped for these new features
• Develop KPIs for new features, pages, components, etc.
• 4 years of analytics / visualization experience in Looker and Snowflake
• Executive Leadership communication experience
• Strong product insights experience; going beyond metrics / dashboards
• Prior Product / Analytics experience within the evolving digital landscape, including video streaming, content distribution workflows and responsive development
• Experience with usability / product research tools
• Experience creating dashboards, service documentation, and analytics presentations
• Strong balance of communication, creative and analytics skills
• Proven track record of delivering high-quality, executive level presentations
• Highly developed analytical capabilities with deep insights and storytelling abilities
• Demonstrated interpersonal and strong communication skills; written and oral
• Formal and informal presentation skills in small and large group settings
• Self-starter, accountable and empowered
• Collaborative work style
• Detail oriented
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.