This was removed by the employer on 6/23/2021 12:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Product Designer jobs in Hamburg-BY
Search all Product Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Product Designer?
Full Time Job
Product Designer (f/m/d)
Location: Germany - Hamburg
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
The Product Designer handles medium to high complexity design assignments across all product categories, with a primary focus on Home & Fashion, plus key Direct to Retail partnerships, and assist in translating Warner Bros. characters/qualities into all categories.
You will work closely with the regional Creative/Product Designer to ensure that licensees produce compelling product that best represents our brands at retail.
• With knowledge of the manufacturing process and a knowledge of Warner Bros policies and procedures, review, approve and or reject product submissions to ensure all submissions are on trend, meet brand guidelines and legal requirements. Items include but not limited to product, packaging, commercials, point of purchase and point of sale.
• Research local illustrations, graphics, and product trends/product development.
• Maintain one to one relationship with key license counterparts to ensure the smooth running and understanding of Warner Bros Consumer Products Product development process.
• Provide concept, design, and product development support, working with key internal and external clients to accurately complete assigned creative briefs.
• Pitch creative concepts to key partners and retailers to help expand and improve Warner Bros Consumer Products product offering at retail.
• Participate in regular calls, product development and creative sessions with key licensees.
• Travelling domestically will be required, when possible.
• Several years' experience in Graphic Design/Product Development within the Licensing industry or retail environment.
• Experience creating graphic design for licensed merchandise.
• Excellent working knowledge of ADOBE SUITE of products.
• Strong visual communication skills, combined with the ability to pitch key partners on product stories.
• Self-discipline with an ability to work to deadlines.
• Superb ability to absorb and respond quickly to given information.
• Very good understanding of art production and manufacturing processes.
• Ability to interface professionally with department, licensees, and all levels of management on behalf of the department.
• Excellent language skills in English and German (verbal and written).
The Nice to Haves
• Retail, merchandising, art development, or overseas manufacturing/sourcing experience are all beneficial.
** Please provide a link to a portfolio of past work on application. **
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
Severely disabled employees are welcome in our company and will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified. Flexible Working hours are offered to assist.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands