This was removed by the employer on 5/14/2021 1:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Producer jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Producer? Producer 1 (Guest Booking) - Inside Politics with John King, CNN
Location: United States - District of Columbia - Washington
WarnerMedia seeks a Producer I, Newsroom 12pm for the CNN Newsroom Weekday 12PM department.
• Booking panels and newsmakers for a one-hour program and coordinating logistics (car travel, guestbook, makeup, etc.)
• Conducting pre-interviews over the phone, keeping panelists up to date on topics and relevant research.
• Pitching new voices to join the show.
• Booking quickly in breaking news situations.
• Working on future bookings.
• 3 years of news production experience.
• A strong knowledge of politics and current events --plus an aptitude for talent development.
• The ability to multi-task and execute quickly.
• Four-year college degree or equivalent in proven industry experience.
• Awareness of guests/panelists political leanings.
• Strong organizational skills to manage multiple guests and to develop long-term relationships
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.