Full Time Job
Producer 2 - Inside Politics With John King, CNN
WarnerMedia seeks a Producer II, Newsroom 12pm for the CNN Newsroom Weekday 12PM department.
• Works with the senior producer and executive produce to execute the vision of the show.
• The Producer is responsible for managing the rundown and is the point person in the control room.
• This line producing role oversees elements for live segments, focuses reporter hits and ensures that all anchor copy is urgent & concise
• 7 years producing experience and control room experience.
• Extensive script writing experience
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience.
• Must be able to work an extended schedule as the news cycle and deadlines require.
• Requires a creative thinker with the ability to find new and entertaining ways to present information, new angles to approach stories, and the organization skills to bring it all together.
• Outstanding news judgment, critical and strategic thinking, and an ability to be persistent yet diplomatic are critical for the position.
• Extensive experience in covering politics
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.