Producer, Social Publishing
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta, United States - Georgia - Remote, United States - New York - New York, United States - New York - Remote
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Our StoryWe are CNN. THE WORLD'S MOST ESSENTIAL AND ENGAGING SOURCE OF DIGITAL NEWS. We are in the midst of rapid transformation and need you to help us find the next generation of innovators, makers, and dreamers who will lead and drive our growth. We aim to make the world a better, more connected place. Join us!
WarnerMedia seeks a Producer, Social Publishing for the Social Media department.
The Social Publishing Producer will be an experienced, internet and social media news junkie. A successful candidate must have previous experience in social media at a reputable media organization, must be extremely organized with strong communication and writing skills. This
person must also have passion and drive to seek new audiences, optimize social content and identify successful areas of interest among our social audiences. Working across some of the largest and most engaged news social accounts in the world, the producer will be publishing and distributing content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, emerging media and more.
• Publishing across our global social accounts - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
• Editing and coordinating social video and live social video
• Collaborating with teams across social, digital and design to execute and brainstorm high impact social campaigns
• Being a voice and liaison with editorial desks on content resonating with our social audiences.
• ** Must be able to work evenings and weekends as this role supports a 24/7 business. This person will work Sundays to Thursdays or Tuesdays to Saturdays.**
• 4 years of journalism/community management experience preferred
• Proven track record of creating engaging content (written, video, social) that drives traffic and engagement
• Know how to optimize social content
• Fluent in social media measuring tools, including but not limited to: Chartbeat, Omniture, Crowdtangle, Socialflow or Sprinklr
• Demonstrated experience building audience through social networks
• Ability to spot key conversations in the noise of social media
• Experience as a visual and creative storyteller, using videos, photos, and multimedia to tell stories
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Team player with ability to collaborate
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.