Producer, News Products
This was removed by the employer on 4/22/2021 9:58:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Producer, News Products jobs in London-UK
Search all Producer, News Products postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Producer, News Products? CNN Audio - We are your ears to the ground
CNN Audio is creating even more ways to connect with and engage directly with our listeners. Our content takes a facts-first, immersive and authentic approach. Whether it's diving further into the biggest issues that affect the globe with some of our most celebrated anchors and reporters or looking back at a moment in history with added context, CNN Audio keeps you in the know. Our team is comprised of the best, and most passionate storytellers who cover topics across health and COVID, politics, breaking news, culture, race and equality, international affairs and more.
CNN Audio creates and distributes all audio content, including original podcast, news briefing and showcasts for CNN Worldwide.
The Producer will lead editorial and technical production of hourly short form news briefings, breaking news alerts and additional short-form content. You will be responsible for writing, voicing and editing episodes, in partnership with the CNN Digital News Alerts team. You will fact check copy, QC audio quality, and ensure the final products meet CNN editorial standards.
• Monitoring the latest CNN news updates and making editorial decisions about the top stories for each news update.
• Adapting approved copy to an audio-first presentation.
• Coordinating with CNN News Alerts team on timing of breaking news updates.
• Voice updates.
• Editing briefings in ProTools and upload to CMS.
• Liaising with the technical team on standard operating procedures for recording/editing/engineering.
• Extensive editorial experience in an audio newsroom.
• Strong writing skills
• Bachelor's degree.
• An avid news consumer with a genuine passion for breaking news
• Proven experience in journalism, preferably in an audio newsroom.
• Detail-oriented, wildly creative, with strong editorial judgement and skills.
• Proficiency in ProTools and audio recording.
• Strong collaboration, communication, excellent teamwork and team-building skills.
• Ability to thrive under pressure with diverse staff and talent.
• Flexible and adaptable with operating in a 24/7 deadline-driven environment.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.