This was removed by the employer on 10/8/2021 1:40:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Producer, Hockey jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Producer, Hockey postings
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT, and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, and ELEAGUE.com.
This year, Turner Sports and National Hockey League announced a seven-year multimedia rights agreement beginning with the 2021-22 season. Fans will be able to enjoy the Stanley Cup Final and Stanley Cup Playoffs on TNT and TBS for the first time, along with 72 regular season games and the NHL Winter Classic each season. With this new partnership, Turner Sports and Bleacher Report will continue to provide premium content across multiple screens for fans to enjoy.
Turner Sports is looking for a Producer to join their Emmy Award Winning Team. As part of the team you will help cover our top sports properties with a primary focus on NHL. But you will also work on NBA, NCAA March Madness, and MLB by producing games or studio shows.
• Your primary focus will be to tell the stories of the night. You will organize and coordinate the overall show rundowns and commercial formats.
• You are responsible for the talent and staff on your crew and their execution during the telecast – this includes: providing them with information and direction necessary to put on the telecast at a high level; facilitating meetings, both prior and after the show, with the talent and staff to determine new and improved ways to deliver the product; and assigning stories and deadlines.
• Provides detailed schedules for pre-production, features, production meetings, facilities, and the telecast itself. This includes: providing detailed schedules for all personnel assigned to the show; and informing management of schedules.
• Conducts research and acquires knowledge of the subject needed for a telecast, including presenting new and creative methods to grow both, linear and digital assets.
• Works within the show budgets, and explains any variances to management. Constantly conceptualizes new production elements and innovative ways to enhance the production.
• Works with other departments, sales, marketing, Bleacher Report to ensure all are included and having a voice in our shows.
• Minimum 10 years production experience with remote games and or studio shows
• College degree preferred but not required.
• Extensive knowledge of NHL, along with working knowledge of college and pro basketball, and MLB
• Familiar with Social media platforms and integrating them into shows
• Must be willing and able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
• Travel required
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.