This was removed by the employer on 7/21/2022 5:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Producer, Games jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Producer, Games postings
Full Time Job
Producer, Games (Remote)
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
WB Games is a leader in the games industry across all game platforms and mobile devices. Our diverse and inclusive workforce creates and brings to life the most beloved characters, franchises, heroes, and wizards in the world. We are fans of what we make and proud of what we do. We have studios and offices across the globe.
This Producer role supports the Senior Producer with the day-to-day support for high-profile AAA console videogames in development. Responsibilities include working directly with cross functional teams across development and publishing groups, communicating updates to all necessary parties. The Producer will ensure that milestones are delivered on time, on budget and complete as per the Development Agreement, and that the approved submissions maintain a high standard of brand integrity.
Ideally the Producer is one who is collaborative, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and very organized. They are someone who brings the sum of their experiences and applies that knowledge to improving the collaboration and effectiveness of a team, communicating complex topics in a clear and concise manner. This position can be fully remote.
• Manage the projects development pipelines around VO, Localization, clearances.
• Schedule and attended event prep meetings, work with dev teams on requirements, schedule regular check in's and syncs to drive teams to meet prescribed deadlines.
• Communicate plans and agenda to appropriate stakeholders.
• Clear Assets with Legal and if necessary (licensor's) Obtain approvals for assets to support shows. Ensure assets are complaint for ratings boards.
• Support the project at various tradeshows. Oversee setup/tear down, troubleshoot when necessary. Demo and speak to live code to public, media, internal employees, etc.
• Identify, triage, track issues, and propose solutions.
• Set up internal/external play sessions, educate internal departments about the project details.
• College degree, or equivalent experience preferred.
• 1-2 years experience as a producer in AAA game development, with shipped console/handheld games and publishing experience preferred.
• Extensive knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, and/or other database software is required.
• Significant background and understanding of console game production preferred.
• Experience with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Shotgrid, Monday.com, and other relevant tools.
• Able to identify, prioritize, and mitigate risks.
The Nice to Haves
• Game design/production training a plus.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.