WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Producer, Betting - Bleacher Report
Turner Services Inc. seeks a Producer, Betting for the Betting – BR department.
We are looking for a seasoned, creative NYC or Atlanta-based producer on our B/R Studio team to create premium social-first content with a focus on socializing, generalizing and gamifying sports betting culture. The Producer will write, direct (on-set), produce, and post-produce content as part of an internal creative production team for B/R Studio.
• Development: Create content ideas and concepts, including serialized digital content, comedy, branded material, sales initiatives, games, and live for B/R Betting, with a constant focus on innovation in the sports betting content space.
• Creative Production: Write, direct (on-set), produce, post-produce all forms of social-first content for B/R Betting.
• Work closely with Studio Production Management to ensure projects in production are staying on schedule and budget.
• Collaborate and work with B/R Studio Development team, including joining brainstorms and pitch meetings.
• Responsible for cross-org collaboration including with Programming, B/R Betting Social team, Marketing, PR
• Live: Produce and/or direct live digital streams or shows for B/R Betting.
• Bachelor's degree required
• 3-5 years of high-end digital and linear creative production experience
• Ability to Interact with internal and external peers and managers to exchange complex information related to areas of specializations
• Extensive knowledge of internet, social media, sports, and popular culture Strong understanding of sports betting culture and content
• Strong aesthetic sensibilities and technical expertise for leading on-set shoot directing
• Experience with n-session edit supervision
• Ability to handle multiple projects at once
• Open to the role being based in NY or ATL
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.