Process Analyst, Technology & Operations
This was removed by the employer on 10/27/2021 5:28:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Process Analyst, Technology & Operations jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Process Analyst, Technology & Operations postings
Full Time Job
Location: Singapore, Singapore
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Business Analysis - 40%
• Perform business process analysis activities on projects of varying size/length/risk
• Gather and document workflows, and system functional requirements
• Complete gap-analysis on new and existing workflow and processes
• Identify how to provide efficiency and streamline new and existing business process
• Define requirements across the business and users on areas identified with proposed improvements or change, capturing concerns, challenges, and the aim of any suggested efficiencies
• Source detail on key metrics that will help to provide information into solution design
• Clearly present quantified benefits for making modifications against each variation of a solution
• Provide process improvement recommendations to the business through gaining an understanding of the workflows throughout the business. This may include areas such as content supply, scheduling, post-production, DTC, channel playout and distribution.
• Assist solution design of new business models that meet needs, drive strategy, and resolve any challenges
Stakeholder and Participant management - 30%
• Work with stakeholders at all levels of the organization on the creation of business cases resulting in clearly defined projects and workplans. This may be across all business units such as Content, Distribution, Creative, Ad Sales etc.
• Work with vendors and internal WM stakeholders as appropriate to create feasibility documents, functional design and document technical specifications and requirements
• Encourage engagement from all teams into the strategic approach to improvements and new initiatives
• Effectively prioritize ongoing projects by actively partnering with the wider business to understand their goals and objectives
• Liaison between stakeholders, operations, and technology teams (including 3rd party outsourcers) ensuring that all parties have the information needed to be able to do their jobs, make effective and metrics-based decisions and drive forward objectives and outcomes.
Delivery Management - 20%
• For certain initiatives, manage the implementation of a project to its completion. This may involve project planning, reporting, risk and issue management, communications planning etc.
• For all projects managed by the team ensure that project definitions, charters etc. are all in place in the appropriate WarnerMedia tools to ensure visibility and support into the PMO
Change Management - 20%
• Ensure the targeting goal has been communicated clearly to stakeholders
• Advise how to manage the adjustment and variations of upcoming change
• Communicate who is impacted and how
• Plan how to monitor the new process to ensure needs are being met
• Develop and implement consistent business rules and concepts across various functions as a tool for implementing new features, processes, or modifications
• Proven experience of working on business analysis, solution design or project delivery in a broadcast/ media environment
• Experience with digital media with experience in streaming/OTT/DTC media
• Excellent written and oral communication skills to all levels within the company
• Familiar with SharePoint, Visio, Microsoft Project or other project management tools
• Excellent Analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Superior customer service skills
• Leadership to drive change and influence others
• Meeting facilitation and presentation skills
• Effective problem solving and analytical skills
• Degree in Computer Science, MIS, business, or equivalent education/training/experience
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage priorities
• Experience with agile/scrum/waterall development methodologies
• Operational experience wtihin the media industry
• Experience with programming and conducting analysis in data scripting languagges (e.g. SQL, Phyton, R etc.) or similar analytical languages
• Advance experience pulling and analysing large and complex data sets (preferably using programmatic methodologies)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: This person must have a willingness to do what it takes to support the business. Due to the time pressures and Global nature of the company, out of hours requirements will be a necessity. This person is acting as an ambassador for WarnerMedia and will need to ensure that they represent the business in the best possible way and are at all times looking to ensure the best stewardship of the resources available.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.