Process Analyst, Technology & Operations
Full Time Job
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The WarnerMedia Technology & Operations team is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Process Analyst to join the Business Process Improvement and Change team in Singapore.
The BPI team provides a trusted centre of excellence within T&O that encourages collaborative operational process efficiencies and contributes to the success of regional, international, and global initiatives.
The primary responsibility of the Process Analyst role is to promote continuous improvement through identifying opportunities for change and solutions for development from an agnostic viewpoint; either within existing function throughout a wide range of workflows, systems and teams, or within new projects that provides enhancement and evolution to the business.
The Process Analyst should be an organized, analytical thinker, with a solution driven eagerness to provide results. Demonstrated excellent and confident communication key, as engagements vary from regional system users and subject matter experts, to International Directors and Global teams. Knowledge of media supply chain and working within a Direct-to-Consumer and OTT model is desirable. Experience within a broadcast environment with an operational background is valuable.
Business Analysis - 40%
• Perform business process analysis activities on projects of varying size/length/risk
• Gather and document workflows, and system functional requirements
• Complete gap-analysis on new and existing workflow and processes
• Identify how to provide efficiency and streamline new and existing business process
• Define requirements across the business and users on areas identified with proposed improvements or change, capturing concerns, challenges, and the aim of any suggested efficiencies
• Source detail on key metrics that will help to provide information into solution design
• Clearly present quantified benefits for making modifications against each variation of a solution
• Provide process improvement recommendations to the business through gaining an understanding of the workflows throughout the business. This may include areas such as content supply, scheduling, post-production, DTC, channel playout and distribution.
• Assist solution design of new business models that meet needs, drive strategy, and resolve any challenges
Stakeholder and Participant management - 30%
• Work with stakeholders at all levels of the organization on the creation of business cases resulting in clearly defined projects and workplans. This may be across all business units such as Content, Distribution, Creative, Ad Sales etc.
• Work with vendors and internal WM stakeholders as appropriate to create feasibility documents, functional design and document technical specifications and requirements
• Encourage engagement from all teams into the strategic approach to improvements and new initiatives
• Effectively prioritize ongoing projects by actively partnering with the wider business to understand their goals and objectives
• Liaison between stakeholders, operations, and technology teams (including 3rd party outsourcers) ensuring that all parties have the information needed to be able to do their jobs, make effective and metrics-based decisions and drive forward objectives and outcomes.
Delivery Management - 20%
• For certain initiatives, manage the implementation of a project to its completion. This may involve project planning, reporting, risk and issue management, communications planning etc.
• For all projects managed by the team ensure that project definitions, charters etc. are all in place in the appropriate WarnerMedia tools to ensure visibility and support into the PMO
Change Management - 20%
• Ensure the targeting goal has been communicated clearly to stakeholders
• Advise how to manage the adjustment and variations of upcoming change
• Communicate who is impacted and how
• Plan how to monitor the new process to ensure needs are being met
• Develop and implement consistent business rules and concepts across various functions as a tool for implementing new features, processes, or modifications
• Proven experience of working on business analysis, solution design or project delivery in a broadcast/ media environment
• Experience with digital media with experience in streaming/OTT/DTC media
• Excellent written and oral communication skills to all levels within the company
• Familiar with SharePoint, Visio, Microsoft Project or other project management tools
• Excellent Analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Superior customer service skills
• Leadership to drive change and influence others
• Meeting facilitation and presentation skills
• Effective problem solving and analytical skills
• Degree in Computer Science, MIS, business, or equivalent education/training/experience
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage priorities
• Experience with agile/scrum/waterall development methodologies
• Operational experience wtihin the media industry
• Experience with programming and conducting analysis in data scripting languagges (e.g. SQL, Phyton, R etc.) or similar analytical languages
• Advance experience pulling and analysing large and complex data sets (preferably using programmatic methodologies)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: This person must have a willingness to do what it takes to support the business. Due to the time pressures and Global nature of the company, out of hours requirements will be a necessity. This person is acting as an ambassador for WarnerMedia and will need to ensure that they represent the business in the best possible way and are at all times looking to ensure the best stewardship of the resources available.