PR Manager Norway
This was removed by the employer on 4/25/2021 8:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for PR Manager Norway jobs in Oslo-OS
Search all PR Manager Norway postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a PR Manager Norway? PR Manager Norway, HBO Max EMEA
HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling.
WarnerMedia's new streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max, is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry. Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also features fan favorites from the WarnerMedia library including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more. HBO Max will also be home to key third-party acquisitions and more than 50 exclusive Originals in its first year, from the likes of groundbreaking creative talent such as J.J. Abrams, Ridley Scott, Jordan Peele, Steven Soderbergh, Michael Mann, Mindy Kaling, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick, Greg Berlanti, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Zemeckis, Ellen DeGeneres, and other visionaries.
The PR Manager Norway is responsible for all daily local PR- and press related tasks, including service of information and requests with local press and journalists to enable great coverage for our content and business, executing local press- and PR events and initiating PR-driven Influencer collaborations. The main purpose of this position is to maintain and increase the public brand awareness and consideration, generating sales into our subscriber base. The PR Manager Norway works closely in cooperation with the Nordic PR Manager, the Nordic PR team, and cross-department functions including Social Media and Marketing.
• Manage Norwegian press and journalist requests such as interview requests, press information and material.
• Copywriting and translation English-Norwegian of local press releases and press material.
• Plan and execute local events, pre-screenings, and other PR-happenings.
• Initiate and coordinate PR-driven local Influencer activities.
• Be the Nordic PR-point-of-contact for assigned studios and titles.
• Collaborate closely with Norwegian Original Productions stakeholders.
• Pro-actively follow up on press releases and pitch relevant stories for the right media.
• Update and maintain local tools, such as local press contact lists and screener lists, as well as joint Nordic press tools, such as our EPK and image site.
• Coordinate and execute local talent interviews and set visits and assist on Nordic level when needed.
• Create PR Plans and PR Reports
• Coordinate and execute press & influencer send-outs such as press gifts and merchandise.
• Solid experience in the entertainment PR industry, with very good local press contacts.
• Excellent writing skills, able to craft engaging press releases and briefing notes quickly and to a high standard.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Norwegian is essential.
• Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and managing creative talent effectively.
• Proven ability to work effectively on several projects at the same time, under pressure and deliver on deadlines.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.