Post Production Supervisor
Warner Bros. DiscoveryLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 9/4/2022 5:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Post Production Supervisor jobs in London-UK
Search all Post Production Supervisor postings
Full Time Job
Location: London, United Kingdom
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Are you currently working in longform post-production but feel a bit stuck? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you! In this position you will take a key role within the client management team by managing multiple projects from the initial start-up meetings to final invoicing. You will provide client service at all times, supporting, guiding and advising our clients through the Post Production process. You will have a detailed knowledge of Broadcast Post Production workflows, especially tapeless long form workflows. You will be managing projects through all elements of Post Production including final picture post production, audio & final delivery.
• Detailed project management of Broadcast Post Production workflows from capture to final delivery, including multicam shoots
• Advise & support our clients on all aspects of long form Post Production workflows, including the cost implications of changes
• Produce accurate billing reports, as well as resolve queries as they arise
• Manage the forward schedule, ensuring client's needs are met and ensuring maximum utilization of the facility
• Proactive trouble shooting at all stages of Post Production
• Liaison with MCR, clients & technical support to ensure a smooth delivery of services
• Daily entering accurate records & requests into our Scheduling System, Farmer's Wife
• Experience with & understanding of Broadcast long form workflows
• Understanding of Avid workflows & shared storage environments
• Experience with managing projects through all aspects of Post Production, including finishing Post and delivery
• Experience with multicam rig capture Post Production, including grouping & synching
• Understanding of the principles of AS11 delivery, including QC standards
Nice to Haves
• Experience in Post Production set up meetings with clients. Ability to advise and guide on camera choice including the implications for Post Production workflows, including gamma curves, frame rates & codec choice.
• Familiarity with scheduling tools, ideally Farmer's Wife
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.