Post Production Operations Supervisor
Warner Bros. DiscoveryBrighton, UK
This was removed by the employer on 8/23/2022 5:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Post Production Operations Supervisor jobs in Brighton-UK
Search all Post Production Operations Supervisor postings
Full Time Job
Location: Brighton, United Kingdom
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Ricochet is a Warner Bros. Discovery company and leading producer of high quality, award-winning television brands such as The Repair Shop, Food Unwrapped, Bidding Room, Sun Sea & Selling Houses, Kings of the Wood and Britain's Top Takeaways.
We are looking for a Post-Production Operations Supervisor to join our highly creative, vibrant and inclusive team in Brighton. Reporting into the Production Executive, you will be leading our Post-Production team heading up the day to day operations of Ricochet's internal post-production facility. This is an operational position, as such you will be required to perform some Edit Assistant duties, as well as QC's to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department.
• Leading a team of Edit Assistants as well as taking ownership of overseeing the post-production process from ingest through to delivery.
• Responsibility for the operational team effort as a whole, devising shift patterns for your team to suit the workload.
• Inspire, manage and develop the Edit Assistant team, as well as being the main point of contact regarding technical and workflow issues for all production personnel - including Ricochet productions posting out of house and also WB's internationals.
• Ensure all edits are correctly set up for Editors, manage remote kits and configure suites for hybrid working as well as liaising with Editors on workflows.
• Significant experience of managing an MCR team in a post-production facility as an MCR Manager/ Supervisor or Post Operations Manager/ Supervisor.
• Preferably you will have working knowledge of the following technologies:
• Avid Media Composer NLE
• NEXIS shared storage environments
• Nearline storage solutions e.g. Infortrend, Synology, QNAP etc
• StorageDNA archiving solution with LTO libraries
• Remote editing solutions e.g. Teradici & HP ZCentral
• QC & AS11 file deliveries
• LTO back up
• Scheduling software e.g. Farmerswife
This role will be based primarily in the Brighton office, with the opportunity for remote working when possible.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.