Post Production Engineer, Sports
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the 'World's Most Innovative Companies' by Fast Company.Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
This year, Turner Sports and National Hockey League announced a seven-year multimedia rights agreement beginning with the 2021-22 season. Fans will be able to enjoy the Stanley Cup Final and Stanley Cup Playoffs on TNT and TBS for the first time, along with 72 regular season games and the NHL Winter Classic each season. With this new partnership, Turner Sports and Bleacher Report will continue to provide premium content across multiple screens for fans to enjoy.''
WarnerMedia seeks a Post Production Engineer for the Video Prod & Tech department.The Post Production Engineer is an integral role that will support our NY based Video Tech Ops
team in New York City accomplish audio/visual daily tasks for studio and events based
production. This is a full time, benefits eligible position.
• Maintains all internal post-production workflows. Responsible for understanding wiring and functionality of all video editing workstations, equipment and software.
• Troubleshoots any connectivity issues with on-site network storage in B/R NY.
• Works closely with on-site content creation production groups to develop efficient AV/Engineering workflow processes for post-studio production.
• Supports the Media Management team in NY with file transfer processes with the Media Management teams in Atlanta.
• 2-4 years of experience working in a post/editing house. Experience working in a control room production setting is a plus
• Knowledge of high-speed file transfer/acquisition
• Demonstrates ability to perform tasks under tight deadlines, work independently, and manage simultaneous projects. Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Experience working with non-linear video editing equipment
• Strong knowledge of Windows and macOS based file systems
• Knowledge of Adobe Media Suite
• Experience with Aspera a plus
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.