Full Time Job
Location: London, United Kingdom
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
As People Partner, you will lead the execution of HR programs and serve as point of contact for employees (in coordination/partnership with HR Services) across UK & Eire. This will include performance management, conflict management, coaching, development, employee relations, compensation, internal mobility, staff retention, talent acquisition, workforce planning, headcount and position management, talent and team development and compliance.
• Partner with stakeholders across the business.
• Create and activate the BU implementation strategy for core HR/talent projects.
• Provide day to day HR support for employee population.
• Develop strong working relationships with stakeholders including working closely with Business Manager(s), Talent Leaders, People Solutions, COEs, HRS, People Relations and Employment legal as required.
• Work closely with the People Solutions team and Talent Leaders to execute and implement HR-related initiatives such as, organization design & integration, talent management, compensation planning, employee development, succession planning, and performance management
• Work to resolve employee and organizational issues in a proactive and positive manner
• Interpret and help to implement HR policies, practices and procedures for managers, teams and individual employees that further the mission, values and strategic vision of the business.
• Significant experience in matrix organisations across multiple countries and complex processes.
• Experience with a wide range of HR, critical thinking and business advisory skills.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
• Strong in communicating with all level stakeholders, keen collaborator and builds strong relationships with employees.
• Good judgment and ability to balance the needs of the company and employees.
• Exceptional organization and project management skills.
The Nice to Haves
• Degree or equivalent qualification or CIPD preferred
• Previous experience of working within an American parent company and complex matrix organisation across EMEA countries highly advantageous.
• Experience working with Workday databases highly preferable.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.