This was removed by the employer on 9/1/2021 6:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for People Partner jobs in Sydney-NS
Search all People Partner postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a People Partner?
Full Time Job
People Partner, Sydney (12 month contract)
Location: Australia - Sydney
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
In a true generalist Human Resources role, the People Partner will be responsible for providing timely and responsive support to all WarnerMedia Productions across the APAC region. This includes local and international television and film production.
Working primarily in the production environment and directly supporting the crew that make our content, the People Partner will ensure and support a respectful, inclusive, safe and positive work environment, allowing people to thrive and do their best work.
• Act as the initial HR point of contact for production crew across the region. This includes handling queries about production policies, procedures as well as other general requests from employees and managers.
• Develop and maintain successful business partner relationships with key Production stakeholders across the region.
• Responds to tier one production-related grievances regarding crew/cast concerns. In partnership with the Senior People Partner, advise, guide and support line managers in performance management, disciplinary and grievance procedures.
• Support the execution of HR-related initiatives such as, DI&E, mental health, organisation design, talent management, employee development, performance management, and various other programs.
• Conduct training needs analysis for Production and identify impactful training solutions both internally and externally. Work with WarnerMedia partners to secure/develop content for solutions.
• Ensure that all staff members are well motivated, trained and developed to their full potential to ensure that each project achieves its creative and operational and objectives to maximum effect.
• Champion company values in all aspects of team engagement.
• Manage end to end recruitment process with lines managers and the Talent Acquisition team. This includes but not limited to identifying the needs of the Company; helping line managers draft accurate position descriptions; co-ordinate the recruitment process; provide EEO and interview skills training to line managers; participate in candidate interviews; reference checking and candidate offer.
• Ensure all permanent and fixed term Production employees are accurately contracted and onboarded.
• Ensure all Production crew offboarding is managed including exit interviews.
• Working closely with Production Supervisors and Production Managers to establish and implement crewing practices that support both Production and Post-Production.
• Act as a back up to the Crewing Manager to recruit and onboard Production crew in peak times.
• Support the COVID Safe Plan drafting and approval process for all Productions. This includes working closely with the Office Coordinator, COVID Production Managers etc. to ensure compliance of policies and protocols, including tracking and tracing.
• Facilitate general HR Production briefings to crew including Anti-Harassment Policies, COVID Safe plans etc. Ensuring that all members of Production are familiar with company policy.
• Proactively review HR practices, policies and procedures and make recommendations for improvements.
• In partnership with the Senior People Partner, co-ordinate and support the annual merit and bonus review process.
• Draft monthly submissions for the Companywide Newsletter and distribute the ITVP Newsletters.
• Work with Finance to ensure vendor invoices are received, processed and communicate with external partners as required.
• Keep abreast of all Fairwork and Award changes. Update and educate the Production team.
• Keeps abreast of HR trends/practices, legislation, and requirements to effectively manage and communicate to production workers.
• Work closely with the Senior People Partner to identify opportunities from the Engagement Survey to enhance Production culture.
• Identify technology or process improvement solutions to enhance offerings. Continually look for opportunities to create efficiencies for the Production team.
• Manages special projects, as assigned.
• Manage all WHS including updating the policy and incident report form as well as lodging and managing iCare notifications and claims.
• Foster a positive and high achieving culture that embraces continual change and encourages creative risk-taking that achieves goals.
• Foster positive relationships with the creative teams and implement a culture of trust and collaboration with production.
• Work closely with WarnerMedia People Partner and legal team to ensure exceptional business partner relationships.
• Travel to productions on location when needed; last minute travel may be required.
• Ideally 3 experience in a similar HR role.
• Experience in media and entertainment (specifically Production) advantageous.
• Experience with award interpretation and freelancer/casual environments advantageous.
• High level interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Demonstrated ability to partner effectively with internal and external parties to drive results.
• Proactive, responsible, accountable and results oriented.
• Strong decision making and problem-solving capabilities.
• Exceptional attention to detail, organization, and project management skills.
• Ability to work across multiple business areas and multi-task whilst managing tight deadlines under pressure.
• Ability to work in a proactive and positive manner.
• A strong team player who contributes to an environment that embraces constant change and innovation.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.