People Partner, Wbtv
Full Time Job
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Join us. Shape your story here.
• Initial HR point of contact for Warner Media employees both locally and in distant location.
• Responds to employee concerns.
• Provides advice, coaching, counseling, and training to proactively create/maintain an inclusive, respectful, and safe work environment.
• Develops, delivers, and facilitates training for productions on topics related to a respectful and harassment-free work environment.
• Embodies our culture through behavior and interactions, and champions inclusion and diversity on the set.
• Partners with Employee Relations, Labor Relations and Employment Legal to deliver HR solutions on people related issues.
• Partners with Safety and COVID Compliance Officers to support COVID policies and protocols, including tracking and tracing.
• Keeps abreast of HR trends/practices, legislation, and requirements to effectively manage and communicate to production workers.
• Creates presentation decks, charts, graphs, and various materials, as needed.
• Manages special projects, as assigned.
• A Bachelor's Degree within a related field, preferred.
• A minimum of 6 years of experience within Human Resources, preferably in a generalist, employee relations or training role, or a combination of the three.
• Reliable transportation in order to work on-site at Langley, Burnaby, and Richmond studios as well as periodic visits to filming locations that are outside of the greater Vancouver area.
• A collaborative leadership style with the ability to influence others into action and to think creatively about solutions.
• Possess and engaging and innovative presentation style when delivering training.
• Able to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
• Current knowledge of applicable federal and local legislation and regulations pertinent to production. populations, ensuring compliance.
• High ethical standards with demonstrated experience handling highly sensitive information.
• Passion for this business; driven to accomplish and meet objectives.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.