People Partner, Korea
Full Time Job
Location: South Korea - Seoul
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Purpose of the Role
The People Partner team is at the center of the HR function. People Partners (PP) are connected to Lines of Business (LOB) and work closely with Talent Leaders and the business to understand and implement the talent strategy, initiatives and/or challenges and then in partnership with the People Solutions team and COEs, strategizes and activates solutions that deliver high impact.
• Supports Lines of Business, for HR Delivery: Performance management, conflict management, coaching, compensation, internal mobility, retention, talent management, workforce planning, headcount and position management, talent and team development, compliance, working closely with Talent Leaders, People Solutions, COEs, HRS, ER and Legal as required.
• Provides day to day HR support for employees: Work to resolve employee and organizational issues in a proactive and positive manner. Provide coaching and counselling to management on leadership and employee development issues with creative and strategic HR value-added recommendations in support of clients' requests
• Supports the LOB implementation strategy for core HR/talent programs with People Partners Lead, Employee Connections, COE partners, and Business Manager(s)
• Work closely with the PP Leads and Talent Leaders to execute and implement HR-related initiatives: Such as, organization design & integration, talent management, compensation planning, employee development, succession planning, and performance management
• Interpret and help to implement HR policies, practices and procedures for managers, teams and individual employees that further the mission, values and strategic vision of the business by understanding of the financial drivers of the business and competitive market activity in order to ensure HR is well placed to provide commercial advice and respond to current and future business and market challenges.
• Develops strong working relationships with stakeholders
• Years of experience: 5 years' experience in HR or related client-focused role
• Broad knowledge and experience in a wide range of HR, critical thinking and business advisory skills
• Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow and develop
• Experience in working in a fast – paced and challenging environment
• Ability to communicate with others and build strong relationships with employees
• Ability to balance sensible judgment and the needs of the company and employees
• Ability to demonstrate exceptional organization and project management skills
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.