People Partner Coordinator
Full Time Job
People Partner Coordinator - News & Sports
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
The People Partner Coordinator - News & Sports supports the execution of HR programs, handles employee inquiries, and assists with general project management, conflict resolution, relationship management, etc.
• Provides day to day HR support for the team on projects and administrative tasks.
• Serves as an HR point of contact and works to resolve employee issues in a proactive and positive manner.
• Assists People Partner team by providing project coordination support on all HR initiatives working closely with People Solutions, COEs, and HRS, as required.
• Assists People Partner team in executing HR-related initiatives such as, organization design & integration, talent management, compensation planning, employee development, succession planning, and performance management, and various programs.
• Own and coordinate the paperwork process for the hire and termination of temporary employees and interns.
• Serves as an HR point of contact and often intakes information/requests from employees and managers, and assists People Partners to resolve in a proactive and positive manner.
• Develops working relationships with stakeholders including People Partner Lead, Workforce Administration, COE partners, and business employees.
• 2-3 years' experience in HR or related client-focused role.
• Experience with critical thinking and customer service.
• Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn, grow and develop.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to build strong relationships with employees at all levels.
• Good judgment and ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Exceptional attention to detail, organization, and project management skills.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.