People Partner Co-Ordinator / Advisor
This was removed by the employer on 5/25/2021 3:43:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for People Partner Co-Ordinator / Advisor jobs in Leavesden-UK
Search all People Partner Co-Ordinator / Advisor postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a People Partner Co-Ordinator / Advisor?
Full Time Job
Location: United Kingdom - Leavesden
Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden (WBSL) is a purpose built, state-of-the-art film and television studio offering one of the largest facilities in the UK. This 200 acre secure site has over a quarter of a million square feet of stage space, back-lot tank, one of the largest heated underwater filming tanks in Europe and a 100 acre back-lot.
WBSL has a collection of sixteen sound stages, some of which are the largest in the UK. The site also has its own, on-site Production Rentals division, which provides the industry with state-of-the-art lighting equipment, scaffolding and production supplies for stage and location shoots. WB De Lane Lea based in Soho, London, provides state of the art facilities in audio post production for feature films and television.
These facilities make Warner Bros. Entertainment the only Hollywood studio to own and operate a production and post production facility in the U.K.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter showcases the authentic sets, special effects and behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter film series. Located at the Studios where all eight films were produced. Since opening in March 2012, the Studio Tour has welcomed over 10 million visitors. It operates on a pre-book only basis with a peak day accommodating 6,500 visitors. The tour is open seven days a week with an events business that runs private corporate events in addition to evening events for consumers. The Tour also has plans to develop and construction is currently underway for an expansion which will open in summer 2019 that includes a new welcome hub and the opportunity to increase visitor numbers to 9,000 per day at peak.
As part of the delivery of the visitor experience we have many effects and interactives, all housed within our purpose build facility, that excite, engage and provide our visitors with an insight into how these incredible films were made. Working with the latest audio-visual technology the technical team is a diverse and exciting team to be a part of who help to deliver a world class visitor experience.
Platform 9¾ - WBSL has recently acquired the Platform 9¾ business, which includes the iconic retail location at Kings Cross, in addition to airport stores and merchandising for the Cursed Child.
Provide a front-line HR service in line with good practice and commercially focused HR solutions that are aligned with WBSL's goals and growth strategy. Accountable for providing seamless HR generalist and administration support.
• Provide advice, guidance and support to department managers and team Leaders on ER issues.
• Support the HR People Partners/Senior People Partners in administration of the recruitment process.
• Case management support on disciplinary, investigations where required as directed by Senior People Partner/People Partner.
• Be a trusted advisor to line managers whilst constantly building and developing strong relationships.
• Issue new starter and right to work documentation to successful candidates ensuring appropriate business and HR sign off and the legal right to work in the UK.
• Monitor right to work documentation ensuring legal compliance.
• Support with the new starter process which includes sole responsibility of Eurocom.
• Responsible for the Exit Interview process – arranging Exit Interviews with all outgoing staff, analyisng the information and reporting trends to the Senior People team.
• Create all necessary Purchase Orders within the SAP EBP and BU Coding system to purchase goods and supplies for the HR department ensuring no after the fact PO's, good's receipted and invoices paid in a timely manner.
• Manage and respond to general HR queries on a daily basis which includes managing the HR Admin Inbox and shared drive. This will include highlighting any DD's which will require additional support from People Partner.
• Act as a source of reference and provide advice in line with current legislation and Warner Bros. policy and practice.
• Demonstrable experience of at working at pace in a live operational environment
• Proven background of building effective and credible relationships
• Employee relations background with up to date UK employment law knowledge
• Comfortable challenging decisions and ideas
• Computer literate – HR Databases (Workday preferred) and with a full working knowledge of Microsoft Office to an intermediate level – particularly Excel
• Strong influencing and stakeholder management
• Able to remain highly effective and resilient in changing business circumstances
• Exceptional administrative and organisational skills
• Demonstrate close attention to detail
• CIPD or equivalent or studying towards
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. Many of our staff work flexibly in many ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.