WarnerMediaBuenos Aires, DF
Full Time Job
Location: Argentina - Buenos Aires
The LATAM Payroll Analyst supports the payroll process by performing the different tasks related payroll and other personal administration processes. The role is responsible for activities such as checking or transcribing leave requests, benefits enrollments, health insurance and other payroll related elements.
The work is performed in coordination with other employees who are responsible for other payroll activities. Accountable for compiling the information and verifying is correctly loaded in the systems. Responsible for replying queries on Service Now and responding to employees.
• Responsibility for accurately and timely execution of Colombia payroll by working closely with team in a timely manner, with a high level of accuracy
• Main point of contact for day to day payroll operations, employee payroll related issues, benefits and questions concerning the payroll tools and processes as well as issues relating to local authorities
• Management of data and documents as well as supporting and working closely with the Argentina Team
• Onboarding: coordination of employee file and obtaining signatures for documents
• Incorporate transactions in SAP for payroll purpose
• Provide legal documentation signing and follow up with vendor to provide service to employee for Health insurance and Government offices along with invoice follow up and revisions.
• Manage leave administration, manual checks and reports in People planning tool
• Support HR Business Partners inquires related to payroll
• Generate employee verifications certificates upon request from employee
• Manage question through Service Now in topics related to the payroll area
• Compiling statistics and reports on a regular basis as well as ad hoc requests as well as Year-end reporting
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.