Full Time Job
Payment Lead - HBO Max LATAM
WarnerMedia seeks a Payment Lead for the HBO Max Intl Staff department.
• Lead analysis of data and recommendations for optimizing payment methods performance for the Latinamerica region.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders like finance, customer support, technical support and regional teams to understand and deliver impactful results to support business growth and manage tradeoffs.
• Work with payment service providers and HBO Max Latam Product team to build reliable and valuable integrations to support the business goals.
• Partner with different members of the team to proactively provide payment insights and identify trends.
• Keep track of system notifications and work closely with payment service providers, customer service and fraud monitoring team, to identify, understand and solve payment related issues.
• Develop and distribute daily and monthly payment KPIs reports and metrics related to involuntary cancellation, payment errors, refunds, chargebacks and performance by payment method.
• Suggest innovative payment analysis that result in additional revenue opportunities.
• Collaborate with technical support team to enhance customers payment process and system data improvements.
• Be intensely data driven in prioritizing and evaluating the results of all work.
• Strong quantitative analysis skills and a data driven approach to problem solving
• Analytical mindset that can understand and summarize underlying factors driving changes in observed data
• Strong knowledge of the Latinamerica payment methods landscape with minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in the evaluation, implementation and optimization of payments solutions for online merchants
• Solid understanding of corporate finance, forecasting, financial statements and accounting principles
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated success working in high-performing, cross-divisional teams, as interaction and cooperation with many groups and functions across Warner Media is essential
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• High attention to detail, aiming for zero-defect work with a continuous improvement mindset
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. HHRR please check on proficiency needed here.
• Able to quickly learn and adopt new technologies
• Fluent written and spoken English AND Spanish or Portuguese
• BA/BS in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.