Paid Social Sr. Manager
WarnerMediaCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/26/2021 6:00:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Paid Social Sr. Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Paid Social Sr. Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Paid Social Sr. Manager? The Job
HBO Max seeks a Paid Social Sr. Manager for the Acquisition Growth Marketing department.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about television, movies, entertainment, and technology. They will have a deep understanding of the video streaming industry and be a champion for the consumer. The candidate must be a ''doer'' who can execute as well as balance longer-term strategic thinking. The candidate will be part of a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and learning from mistakes. This is a small, lean team, and as such, candidate will need to be able to get in the trenches to drive work forward and have a high output. This role will be responsible for growing and optimizing digital marketing and customer acquisition programs to drive new subscriber growth across WarnerMedia's HBO Max Streaming Platform.
• Deep understanding in Paid Social is a must. Candidate must have experience developing campaign strategies and driving in-platform optimizations across all Paid Social partners (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok, and more)
• Analyze data to make recommendations to improve existing campaigns, forecast and develop new strategies that will inform future decisions.
• Leverage owned and earned data to build and report on custom audiences and LALs effectively
• Understand a unified media strategy across all paid media channels and how to strategically evaluate paid social in the media mix
• Partner with the data intelligence team to develop dashboards to measure campaign success.
• Work with insights and research team to design research plans, interpret results and synthesize insights
• Develop and deliver management reporting materials, reports and presentations
• Partner with finance to create and manage campaign budgets and marketing spend
• Work closely with retention, engagement, organic social, editorial and partner marketing teams to ensure alignment of campaigns
• Collaborate with product, development, design and content to articulate product positioning, features and benefits
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience
• 5 years' experience developing and driving the social strategy of complex digitally focused acquisition marketing campaigns ideally for a direct to consumer product
• Expert in self-serve platforms, API technology and in-platform reporting tools: Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Pinterest Analytics, Snap Business Manager, TikTok Business Center, Twitter Analytics
• Strong understanding of customer segmentation and how to address different needs of each consumer base
• Strong ability to analyze interpret data to inform actionable insights to recommend & inform marketing & growth campaigns.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation skills are a must
• Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and campaign management
• Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.