Paid Social Manager - HBO Max
WarnerMediaCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Culver City
HBO Max is where storytelling takes center stage and where creatives find a home with the support and resources to do their best work, no matter the genre or format. Whatever the viewer wants to watch is front and center and more of what they crave is easily discovered. It is where our exclusive HBO Max Originals and iconic entertainment brands thrive, with HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network and more delivering the greatest array of series, movies and specials for audiences of all ages. HBO Max launched in the US in May 2020 and is scheduled to be in an additional 60 markets this year, launching in Latin America in June and followed by upgrades of HBO-branded streaming services in Europe.
WarnerMedia seeks a Paid Social Manager for the Acquisition Growth Marketing- HBO Max department.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about television, movies, entertainment, and technology. He/She will have a deep understanding of the video streaming industry and be a champion for the consumer.
The candidate must be a ''doer'' who can execute as well as balance longer-term strategic thinking. The candidate will be part of a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and learning from mistakes. This is a small, lean team, and as such, candidate will need to be able to get in the trenches to drive work forward and have a high output. This role will be responsible for growing and optimizing digital marketing and customer acquisition programs to drive new subscriber growth across WarnerMedia's HBO Max Streaming Platform.
• Strong understanding in Paid Social is a must. Candidate must have experience with campaign strategies and driving in-platform execution across all Paid Social partners (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok, and more)
• Analyze performance to make optimization recommendations of campaigns and ideate test strategies to inform future decisions.
• Leverage owned and earned data to build and report on custom audiences and LALs effectively
• Understand a unified media strategy across all paid media channels and how to strategically evaluate paid social in the media mix
• Partner with the data intelligence team to develop dashboards to measure campaign success
• Support the delivery of management reporting materials, reports and presentations
• Partner with media operations and finance to manage platform budgets and marketing spend
• Work closely with retention, engagement, organic social, editorial and partner marketing teams to ensure alignment of campaigns
• Collaborate with product, development, design and content to articulate product positioning, features and benefits
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience
• 3 years' experience developing and driving the social strategy of complex digitally focused acquisition marketing campaigns ideally for a direct-to-consumer product
• Strong understanding of self-serve platforms, API technology and in-platform reporting tools: Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Pinterest Analytics, Snap Business Manager, TikTok Business Center, Twitter Analytics, Reddit Ads
• Ability to build customer segmentation and analyze and interpret data to inform actionable insights to recommend & inform marketing growth campaigns.
• Ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally with all levels, exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation skills are a must
• Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and campaign management
• Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.