Paid Social Analyst
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/9/2021 9:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Paid Social Analyst jobs in New York-NY
Search all Paid Social Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Paid Social Analyst?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. WarnerMedia continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
WarnerMedia seeks an Amplification Analyst for the Amplification team.
WarnerMedia is looking for a smart, analytical and socially-savvy individual as a Paid Social Analyst on the Amplification team. A global social agency within Ad Sales, our team supports the distribution of advertiser-sponsored branded content campaigns across the WarnerMedia social portfolio (CNN, Bleacher Report, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, NBA on TNT, etc.).
• Be a member of the Amplification team within Ad Sales
• Implement, plan, and measure paid social media campaigns for sponsored content across the WarnerMedia portfolio
• The ideal candidate has experience running marketing/advertising campaigns, analyzing data, and using it to craft a strong sales story
• Plan social media campaigns across WarnerMedia networks, utilizing responsible media mix, audience insights tools, and historical performance knowledge.
• Support campaigns on social platforms (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, TikTok, Snapchat), working within the native tools on each platform to execute and optimize
• Develop audience insights using social data to support presales efforts
• Analyze campaign performance; could include reporting as often as daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, to ensure reporting ladders back to strategy and business objectives.
• Participate in discussions on tracking, tagging, and targeting related to social media.
• Create, find, and leverage custom audiences across 1st party DMP and 3rd party lists
• Keep campaign team well-informed of performance and tracking against KPIs
• Create wrap reports to summarize the campaign performance and key insights/learnings for advertisers
• Experience: 1 years working experience in paid social, digital marketing or social insights at an agency or media publisher.
• Education level: Bachelor's Degree or higher
• Experience executing and managing campaigns using Facebook Ads Manager & Power Editor, Google AdWords or Twitter Ads
• Knowledge of paid social landscape, including optimization techniques and strategies, bidding models, tracking techniques, targeting options, KPIs, and ad units across variety of social platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.)
• Strong quantitative skills, with the ability to translate deep learnings into actionable recommendations
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
• Working knowledge of one or more social analytics & insights tools a plus
• Awareness of social media trends and emerging platforms a plus
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.