PA To Head Of EMEA Communications & VP Sports Comms
This was removed by the employer on 2/13/2023 5:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for PA To Head Of EMEA Communications & VP Sports Comms jobs in London-UK
Search all PA To Head Of EMEA Communications & VP Sports Comms postings
Full Time Job
PA to Head of EMEA Communications & VP Sports Comms - (1 Year Mat Cover) - Warner Bros. Discovery
Location: London, United Kingdom
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Warner Bros. Discovery Sports represents WBD's portfolio of sports brands, channels and platforms. It collectively reaches 130 million people every month, engaging fans and broad audiences in more than 200 markets and in over 20 languages across all platforms where consumers are spending time -free-to-air TV, pay-TV, streaming, online and social.
Your New Role...
The PA/EA will provide a high level of administrative support to the Head of Communications and VP Sports Communications, EMEA, excellent communication and great people skills are vital to the success of this role.
The PA/EA will be responsible for diary management, scheduling, travel management and general administration. Effectively communicating and interfacing with people at all levels inside and outside the company. Experience of working in a fast-paced business is essential.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Provide extensive diary management for two busy executives based on priorities, arranging internal and external meetings/events, including booking of meeting rooms and venues. Proactively resolving scheduling conflicts
• Create executive itineraries and organise effective multi-destination international travel and accommodation often to tight deadlines
• Manage VISA and passport applications where necessary
• Work daily with other assistants and colleagues Globally, being mindful of time zones
• Attend weekly leadership meetings and take notes as needed
• Assist with effective, sharing of post meeting correspondence to all relevant parties
• Communicate strategic issues to both executives and team as they arise
• Keep up to date with company announcements posted on the internal Workplace system and via email and highlight information where required
• Process both executives' corporate card expenses monthly, create purchase orders and update supplier records as and when required
• Support logistics for monthly department town halls and team offsites, work with AV support on pre-testing, book catering and support meeting room set-up
• Meet and greet external visitors and support their needs where necessary, e.g. book parking, WIFI, refreshments. Work with main reception on visitor access and building passes.
• Ad-hoc presentation support using company branding templates
• Provide support to the Head of Communications EMEA on all duties related to the company Human Resource Management Systems
• Manage event ticketing and accreditation requests, e.g. Olympics
• Raise and manage new hardware requests, IT support issues and facilities requests
• Ad-hoc support to executives for personal requests
• Additional duties as required by business needs and objectives
• Solid experience in an PA/EA role at SVP level or similar with increasing levels of responsibility
• Highly organised, self-motivated, pro-active, and capable of working under own initiative, always a few steps ahead
• Experience of working across multiple time zones
• Ability to work and thrive in a global, highly-matrix environment
• Respond and adapt to changing priorities and urgent situations with a calm and controlled approach, always mindful of the end goal
• Conscientious, delivering, high quality work consistently
• Strong ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines is essential
• Confident to solve problems, creatively, effectively, and efficiently
• Assertive, and adaptive communication skills with a professional and friendly manner
• Great people skills and ability to form effective relationships, internally and externally, across all levels of business
• The role requires the utmost confidentiality
• Exceptionally discreet and tactful, team player
• Proficient in Advanced Microsoft Packages (Word and PowerPoint), must have a current working knowledge of A/V and smart technology and how to maximise for efficiency. Ideally ZOOM conferencing, Google Calendar, Gmail and Google Drive.
• Good to have - previous experience of financial systems SAP Concur, SAP SRM and APEX Supplier portal.
• Ad-hoc travel to other company offices
• Hybrid working structure
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.