Original Programming Assistant
Full Time Job
Location: Sweden - Stockholm
We are looking for a well-organized, enthusiastic Personal Assistant with established experience in a Production environment to support the Commissioning Editor of HBO Nordic. This role will also work closely with the Local Original Programming Team, assisting with the day to day running of the department as well as manage and coordinate meetings.
• Maintaining the overall OP calendar including delivery deadlines and arranging appointments
• Managing general enquiries by e-mail
• Handling intake of pitches and proposals of new series. Respond and send out decisions.
• Archive management
• Coordinate calendars and meetings
• Coordinate post-production deliveries from external production companies
• Add structure and prepare meetings
• Create material and presentations for internal and external meetings
• Assist on events
• Update and deliver monthly project reports
• Greeting OP team's visitors coming to the HBO offices in Stockholm
• Reporting to Commissioning Editor
• Working closely with the LOP Team
• Will have regular contact with LOP Europe for setting up meetings and reports
• Outstanding communication skills in both written and spoken English and Swedish.
• Relevant PA experience ideally from a production background
• Thorough understanding of the Programming process from development, production, through to delivery of a series
• Able to prioritize and re-prioritize, in a dynamic environment
• Thrive from making things happen, being solution-oriented and positive
• Advanced knowledge in MS Office
• Competence in Microsoft 365 applications (Outlook, Teams, Sharepoint, Onedrive)
The Nice To Haves
• Having worked in a Nordic/International environment is an advantage
• Capacity to work under pressure and remaining calm
• Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
• Ability to work independently as well as team player
• Capable of thinking ahead and working accordingly
• An international outlook
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. Many of our staff work flexibly in many ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands