WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/8/2021 3:29:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Operations Supervisor jobs in New York-NY
Search all Operations Supervisor postings
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia seeks an Operations Supervisor for CNN's Technical Operations department.
CNN is the world's most essential and engaging source of video and digital news, and we're embarking on a crucial mission to invent the next generation of news and information experiences to inform, engage, and empower the world. We have a unique ability to marry content, design, product, and technology to spark connection, fulfill utility, and build community. With our consumer and facts-first strategy, we're developing new platforms and formats that put CNN's talent, expertise, and content programming directly in the hands of consumers.
• Supervisor,Technical Operations is responsible for their staff's work schedules, vacation schedules, covering sick/personal day requests, annual performance reviews, timesheets, hiring, training and development.
• Supervisors are required to remain current in their respective technical areas of responsibility as well as being ''broad-knowledged'' enough to cover other technical Supervisors.
• Supervisors are also responsible for teaming with the production management team to meet needs of business and programming requirements, working closely to schedule, troubleshoot, and monitor the physical facilities where their staffs work.
• Supervisors are responsible for developing quality control initiatives and supporting efficiency in operations.
• This includes routine upkeep as well as new equipment and/or technology implementation and any processes and/or procedures required to get the job done.
• Supervisors are on call 24x7 for emergencies and staff coverage.
• Travel on remotes as necessary.
• Four year college degree required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3-5 years experience in a technical position.
• Fluent in Windows-based applications.
• Familiar with multiple aspects of live TV, pre and post production.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.