Warner Bros.London, UK
This was removed by the employer on 6/21/2021 8:09:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Operations Coordinator jobs in London-UK
Search all Operations Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Operations Coordinator?
Full Time Job
Location: United Kingdom - London
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
In this position, you will work closely with WarnerMedia's Technology, Operations and technical team members ensuring that administrative tasks are dealt with accurately and on time in relation to delivery of voice and data Infrastructure services in support of WarnerMedia production and associated business operations, located within WarnerMedia production locations, core campus's as well as global offices and remote temporary locations.
This full-time support position requires a candidate who is confident at communicating effectively across all levels of management and to a wide, diverse team, is flexible, pro-active, efficient, highly organized and can work using their own initiative. Additionally, the ability to juggle effectively, project manage multiple tasks and initiatives from multiple individuals and to be one step ahead is essential.
What will you be doing?
• Monitor, triage and report on ingestion of workflow ensuring tasks are dealt with on time and to expectations.
• Document support process
• Operating a continuous improvement program to improve services
Administrative Tasks will include but not limited to:
• Raising, recording, and monitoring orders whilst ensuring cost center allocations and reconciliations are accurate.
• Co-ordinate the induction and on-boarding of new staff and contractors, including managed services staff.
• Design and preparation of presentations, promotional services, marketing, and information materials for infrastructure support, including but not limited to posters, handouts, user guides etc.
• Coordinate and consolidate status updates from infrastructure teams for use in business and performance reporting.
• Coordinate and organize complex meetings across multiple teams and time zones.
To be contributing member of this team, you will have a mixture of the following experience:
• Proven administration skills gained within an global organization
• Experience in customer facing and service orientated roles
• Able to demonstrate coherent communicate both orally and in writing with clients, management, and support staff.
• Experience of working within an international environment with different cultures and nationalities.
• Experience with MS office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Visio)
• Experience in working with project-based environments
• Exposure to technical environment
• Experience in working within studio environments and associated financial operating models
• Experience in the Tours or Retails environments
Don't have an up-to-date CV? That is fine with us. Send over what you have, and we can go from there together.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands