Multi-Platform Sales Service Analyst
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Multi-Platform Sales Service Analyst jobs in New York-NY
Search all Multi-Platform Sales Service Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Multi-Platform Sales Service Analyst? The CW Network, LLC seeks a Multi-Platform Sales Service Analyst for the Media Sales & Planning department.
• Types correspondance, reports, labels, contracts, etc.
• Coordinates/arranges Domestic travel and hotel accommodations.
• Maintains various files, records, reports and logs.
• Prepares expense reports and follows through.
• Responds to inquiries.
• Solves short term inventory needs, moves, flips and inventory change requests from agencies.
• Serves as liaison between CW Traffic and agencies to resolve any scheduling discrepancies.
• Serves as liaison between CW Finance and agencies to resolve any billing discrepancies.
• Assists in the maintenance of deals and carry out terms of any/all agreements with individual clients.
• Follow up with agency clients informing them of the latest scheduling/programming changes on the network for possible re-expressions and makegood opportunities.
• Secures digital assets to ensure on time launch of FEP and VOD campaigns.
• Stewards both linear, FEP and VOD deals to deliver audience guarantees. Provide post and in-flight delivery analyses to agencies upon request.
• Assist in planning Advertising Agency Client events to further enhance working relationships.
• College degree required.
• PC Skills: Proficient in MicroSoft Word, Office, Excel
• Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance and filing procedures.
• Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage.
• Knowledge of report, letter, etc. format.
• Previous experience in advertising and/or entertainment field helpful.
• General Office Activities - Walking, Standing, Sitting, Typing, Bending, Lifting, etc.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel (in person, written, telephone).
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if and when necessary.
The CW Network is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.