Motion Designer, Sports
This was removed by the employer on 11/23/2022 9:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Motion Designer, Sports jobs in Remote-CO
Search all Motion Designer, Sports postings
Full Time Job
Location: Remote, California, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
As a member of the AT&T Sports Networks LLC design team, the Motion Designer will have the opportunity to create a broad array of on-air graphics, show packaging, and animated elements within an established design framework to support our daily production of live events and packaged content.? Animation design is an essential function of the ATTSN Creative Services department. We provide motion graphics that support over 1000 live sports events, and thousands of on-air promotional spots for insertion in all network broadcast logs.
• This individual will conceptualize, design, and execute animated graphics (video bumpers, GFX packages, animations + more) in support of a consistent and scalable brand image across the company.
• Develop and execute network brand strategy for on-air promotions, video marketing initiatives, corporate communications and live productions as assigned.
• Create compelling show packaging, graphics and production elements that conform to appropriate time and budget constraints for each project.
• Review designs and proofs with Creative Director, and end user to ensure that all specifications are met, and the best visual effect is achieved.
• Preserve AT&T SportsNet and ROOT SPORTS brand values and ensure that all productions support AT&T corporate brand initiatives.
• Participate in creative brainstorming and in the development of on-air graphic design supporting AT&T SportsNet and ROOT SPORTS brands.
• Consult with members of production and other internal clients to determine project needs, develop a project plan, and produce effective visual solutions.
• Manage all assigned graphic design projects from conception to completion, ensuring the highest quality of production standards.
• Provide status updates to Creative Services team members and internal clients on a regular basis and take ownership for keeping everyone on the same page.
• B.A. or B.S. in Graphic Design, Media Production, or related field of study, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• 3- 5+ years of experience in a graphic design role for television or design agency required.?
• Portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of design principles and effectiveness across a multitude of platforms including print, television and web graphics.
• Extensive knowledge of Cinema 4D software or the equivalent 3D software required (Cinema 4D, Redshift, preferred ).
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Work autonomously to meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment .
• Highly organized
• Competent in animation rigging
• This position is part of the Creative Services department based in Denver, Colorado, and reports to the Creative Director.
The Nice to Haves
• Understanding of VR technology (Ross Voyager and Unreal Engine) is a plus
• Advanced video and audio editing skills a plus
• A knowledge and love of sports and sports culture a plus
In compliance with Colorado's ''Equal Pay for Equal Work Act,'' we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in Colorado. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of WarnerMedia's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $74,000 -$80,000 salary per year.
Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, WarnerMedia provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.