Motion Designer - HBO Max
WarnerMediaCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Culver City
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling.?WarnerMedia's streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max launched in May 2020 and is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry. Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also features?fan favorites from the WarnerMedia library including?Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more.?HBO Max is home to key third-party library acquisitions such as Friends, South Park and Doctor Who, and more?than?50 exclusive Originals in its first year, from the likes of groundbreaking creative talent such as J.J. Abrams, Ridley Scott, Jordan Peele, Steven Soderbergh, Michael Mann, Mindy Kaling, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick, Greg Berlanti, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Zemeckis and other visionaries. Find out more information?at HBOMax.com.
The HBO Max Growth Marketing Department is looking for a talented Motion Graphics Designer to join our creative team. The ideal candidate has a strong passion for design and excellent skills in animating graphics and typography.
• Work with Senior Motion Designers to create motion design work from existing projects, as well as creating new from scratch
• Utilize After Effects to version out established creative into several digital and social formats
• Collaborate with the larger team on campaigns decks, prototyping and mocking-up possible creative executions
• At least 5 years experience creating Motion Design creative within marketing teams;
• Strong Portfolio showcasing design/animation work;
• At least basic 3D knowledge (Cinema 4D). Advanced 3D skills is a plus;
• Advanced knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Passion for storytelling and high quality standards;
• Extraordinary work ethic, experienced working within a fast-paced team that requires quick thinking without compromising attention to details;
• willing to pivot and adjust creative without pride.
• HTML5 experience or knowledge
• Familiarity with digital and social media formats and best practices
• General working knowledge of Adobe suite applications not already mentioned
• Editing knowledge/experience is a plus but not required
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.