Warner Bros. DiscoveryLeavesden, UK
This was removed by the employer on 5/24/2022 12:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Merchandising Assistant jobs in Leavesden-UK
Search all Merchandising Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Location: Leavesden, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Our studios are considered one of the foremost motion picture and television production and post-production facilities in the world. They inform, engage, and transport audiences to new worlds. The key to that lies with our WarnerMedia Studio Operations group, which includes areas like soundstage/backlot set rentals, events, design, culinary, construction, landscaping and much more. Whether it's hosting an unforgettable studio tour, creating an optimal workspace, or equipping talent to tell the best stories, these teams lay the foundation for WarnerMedia's memorable experiences.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden (WBSL) is a purpose built, state-of-the-art film and television studio offering one of the largest facilities in the UK. It also owns Set, Lighting and Rigging - a rentals division, WB De Lane Lea - a post-production facility and Leavesden Park - a contemporary office complex. It is the only Hollywood owned studio of its calibre to be operated in the UK. On site at WBSL, is Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter (the Tour) which is the only place in the world to showcase the authentic sets, props and behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter films at the location where they were made. It has attracted over 13 million visitors since opening in 2012 and features three retail stores with merchandise celebrating the Harry Potter film series.
In December 2018, WBSL acquired the Platform 9 ¾ group which sells Wizarding World merchandise, souvenirs, and collectibles. It includes shops at Kings Cross Station and Heathrow Airport.
Alongside the other owned and operated retail businesses of Warner Bros. (including the Tour, and a Flagship Store operation), the Platform 9¾ Group continues to grow. This includes proposals for new shops, designing and developing exclusive product, expanding ecommerce operations, and exploiting new areas of commercial development.
As a Merchandising Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the Merchandising Team with the planning an delivery of products to our stores.
In this role you will be responsible for setting replenishment levels to meet sales demand, ensure delivery deadlines are met through managing supplier relationships and produce accurate reports for meetings.
• Work with suppliers to ensure purchase orders are handed over on time, highlighting any issues (or potential issues) to our merchandising team.
• Maintain and communicate delivery schedules for stock arriving at our businesses, ensuring schedules are accurate and up to date.
• Using our merchandising system, plan the minimum and maximum amount of each line that should be in each location, to improve and maintain availability for our customers.
• Hold regular meetings with the buying team to check that deliveries are on track, highlighting any issues to the merchandising team.
• Use, and exploit sales reporting and merchandising systems to create, maintain and run weekly sales reports (as well as other, ad hoc reporting requests), ensuring information is updated and accurate at all times.
• Carry out regular size analysis by region so that the information is ready for when rebuys are placed
• Prior experience in a similar head office role
• Strong administration and IT skills including the MS Office Suite and ideally, merchandising systems
• Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships
• Have strong organisational and analytical skills with an attention to detail.
• 40 hours per week (full time) on a Monday to Friday pattern.
• Occasional weekend work (as an alternate) may be required to support the wider retail business.
• Because of the adaptive nature of this role flexibility is required to suit the needs of the business.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.