Full Time Job
Temporary Media Technician
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT, and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, and ELEAGUE.com.
WarnerMedia seeks a Temporary Media Technician for the Freelance department.
• Assist with project planning and implementation for media projects across Turner Sports and Bleacher Report
• Collect stakeholder input on workflow needs and gaps, including setting up meetings or sending out surveys and analyzing responses
• Test new media systems and technology solutions and provide feedback and analysis
• Identify footage requests for rights review using knowledge of existing policies and procedures.
• Fulfill footage requests from a variety of systems, internal and external
• Assist with developing and implementing strategic goals for the Sports Media Services team
• Generate reports for Bleacher Report departmental footage usage of college conference video
• Operate ingest process of studio video content. This includes Live Studio Video, Daily App created video, Social Templates Video, and Field Content shot for Branded Content
• Assist with exporting and publishing video content to Bleacher Report's mobile app
• Assist with file ingest, metadata description, and archiving and purging of media assets.
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, or Video/Television production or equivalent work experience in media production
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Must have strong attention to detail
• Analytical and problem-solving skills are preferred
• Working in a live production environment is a plus
• Editing experience using Adobe Premiere Is preferred, but not necessary
• Project planning experience is preferred, but not necessary
• Must be available to work nights and weekends as needed.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.