Marketing Technology Manager- HBO Max
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Florida - Miami, United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Marketing Technology Manager plays an integral, cross-functional role within the HBO Max MarTech team. You will be responsible for managing the marketing tech stack to support Marketing strategy and execution that drive growth and retention for the LATAM markets. You will help setup and maintain marketing, media, and advertising platforms, and support overall platform operations for HBO Max.
• Collaborate with LATAM Marketing teams and media agencies to collect requirements for supporting media campaign initiatives and ensuring MarTech platform capabilities are in place
• Function as the conduit between LATAM and other territory teams to ensure consistency in tech execution and education of existing martech capabilities
• Partner with internal product, tech, and engineering teams to sponsor enhancement requests, provide technical requirements, and facilitate project execution.
• Manage and operate the MMP, including deep linking and partner integrations in order to measure cross-channel performance and create rich user experiences.
• Ensure proper ad platform setup and tagging implementation to enable advanced targeting, measurement and media optimization, staying ahead of industry and vendor changes that impact the business
• Facilitate the implementation of proper taxonomies and naming conventions across digital channels to ensure accurate data collection for marketing performance analysis
• Assist in vendor evaluations, POCs, and MarTech and Data Provider implementations
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Math or related field is required
• 5 years of experience in marketing technology or media platform operations with a demonstrated ability to manage and optimize business and technical solutions.
• Experience with social media platforms, Google Marketing Platform, search and programmatic media.
• Hands-on pixel deployment and tag management experience, Google Analytics experience a plus.
• Experience with operating an MMP (preferably Appsflyer)
• Demonstrated ability to manage and maintain cross-functional relationships (marketing, technical, and business teams) as well as external vendors and agencies.
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills, particularly within large organizations.
• Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and timelines.
Nice To Haves
• Familiarity with media planning, execution, and measurement. Agency experience a plus.
• Experience using Data Management Platforms or Customer Data Platforms
• Experience in Direct to Consumer business, OTT, or Entertainment industry
• Previous experience working in LATAM territory or with LATAM brands
• Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Portuguese
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.