Marketing Publicity Specialist
WarnerMediaSao Paulo, SP
Full Time Job
Location: Brazil - Sao Paulo
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for assisting the Publicity Manager in all publicity routines and events.
• Coordinate information exchange about the event between HO and PR agency (receive and share inputs, filling forms and nomination grids, up-date documents; nominations, confirmations, approvals, traveling arrangements);
• Practical fulfillment arrangements (visa check, passport check, registration on BCD system; flight quotation, approvals and emission; additional information /instructions to the press; special shoot requests, approvals and submission);
• Follow up the Publicity coverage generated from each event (junket reactions; articles published; reviews that broke; general clipping);
• Evaluation and discussion about press nominations for each activity with the Manager and PR agency.
• Assistance with organization of local events, including talent tours, CCXP, film festivals, etc.
• Negotiation and booking of hotel accommodations, work rooms, etc.
• Negotiation and booking of transport services (cars, drivers, etc.)
• Negotiation and implementation of third party technical services – decoration, translators, A/V, etc
• Regular Screenings -- Set schedules / Set timetable / Orient restrictions according to HO orientations / Book screening with exhibitors / Coordinate DPC and KDM issuing;
• Stunt Screenings to generate media coverage (same drill as press screenings mentioned above, except this also requires planning with production agency, from briefing to execution – including the biding process, scheduling the theater, combos and screens);
• Special projects to generate media coverage such as events to influencers, costume exhibition, roadshows; Involves: Event conception, briefing to vendors (bid, event profile and structure); Approvals of artwork needed (decoration, uniforms, invites, etc.) = Coordination of invite mailing.; Supervision of the screening/event itself.
• Formal processes related to the activities, such was: vendor registration, SC and PO solicitation and approvals;
• Receipt of the original content from Home Office and/or requesting special materials (such as ''By the number'' content, for instance);
• Timely Delivery, adjusting and approving the materials before releasing;
• Reporting placement results;
• Media Pass and other medias up-dating (EPK / DPK / Accellion / Clipping archives– Look/Sino);
• Media Pass Artwork localization (both for journalist use and decoration)
• Mailing actualization with inclusion of new users and usage reports;
• Receipt of creative content for publicizing (one sheets / trailers / online games / featurettes / other AV or written content)
• Same routine of the basic documents, except that this routine also includes BPO localization and interface with Online.
• Receipt written documents as press notes, SOP, one-pages requesting localization, send them to PR agency and distributing.
• Development, organization and approval of press mailers and premium items/gifts to the press, coordinating the process with the PR agency.
• Same routine as publicity events but oriented to the trade or to final consumer, not press. Includes: trade events / conventions (exhibitor's manager conventions);
• As other events: requires planning with production agency, from briefing to execution – including the biding process, choosing and scheduling the venue, approvals of artwork needed (decoration, uniforms, invites, etc.); Coordination of invite mailing.; Supervision of the screening/event itself
• Coordination of content and information received from Home Office, and relayed to 3rd parties as required (PR agency, journalists, influencers, etc.)
• Talent Tours
• Movie Festivals (Mostra de SP, Festival do Rio, Gramado, etc.)
• Events as Comic Cons
• Bachelor degree in Publicity, Marketing, Public Relations or relatives.
• Fluency in English
• Solid experience with the activities listed such as Publicity event, content diffusion, production's support and others.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.