Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Adult Swim is seeking a strong strategic marketer to join our team as Manager, Marketing. This is an incredible opportunity to work on an iconic brand and fuel its future growth.
The Manager, Marketing will spearhead the development of marketing campaigns from strategy through campaign development and execution, collaborating closely with partner Adult Swim teams.
The ideal candidate will be a strong strategic thinker, passionate about the Adult Swim brand and series, and have excellent project management skills. Reports to the Director, Marketing Adult Swim.
• Manage the development of Adult Swim series and brand marketing campaigns from strategy development, to campaign development & execution.
• Collaborate closely with broader Marketing & Creative, Network and Warner Media partner teams to develop & bring campaign elements to life
• Serve as a main hub of communication between internal and external teams on marketing campaign elements, includes developing & giving presentations, leading meetings, etc.
• Work closely with our international marketing partners to coordinate global campaigns via strategy, information & campaign element sharing
• Serve as the marketing lead for Adult Swim music initiative
• Lead special projects as needed
• Manage agencies and external partners as needed
• 5-7 years of experience in marketing and social media
• A strong work ethic
• Bachelor's Degree
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
• Experience working with multiple partners to achieve strategic goals
• A great attitude and the ability to be a self starter
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.