WarnerMediaSao Paulo, SP
This was removed by the employer on 6/25/2021 7:54:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Marketing Manager jobs in Sao Paulo-SP
Search all Marketing Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Marketing Manager?
Full Time Job
Location: Brazil - Sao Paulo
This position contributes to the brand marketing strategy and marketing plans for the General Entertainment Brands in Latin America (WBTV, TNT, TNT Series, Space, Cinemax, HBO). The role will implement marketing plans aligned with the strategy defined for GE Brands and 360 content campaigns. The role holder will need to successfully coordinate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders in WarnerMedia and Latam partners to ensure campaigns work within the overall marketing strategy, are seamlessly executed and performs according to the company goals and KPIs.
• Lead the implementation of the Brand strategy and Marketing plans for TNT and TNT Series in Latam.
• Define and prioritize Brand campaigns for TNT and TNT Series according to WM goals and KPIs
• Alignment of brand tone and strategies with other teams and partners
• Partner with research and analytics to track and measure our brands performance and branding KPIs
• Coordinate regional marketing teams to ensure TNT and TNT Series marketing efforts are consistent with the overall marketing and brand framework
• Overall responsibility for the effectiveness of original content marketing campaigns, lead matrixed teams in the planning and executive
• Work closely with internal partners to leverage synergy marketing opportunities
• Utilize data, analytics and insights to measure marketing effectiveness and drive decision making
• Partner with research and analytics to continue to refine methodologies for measuring impact of all paid media and marketing efforts
• Partner with PR and Digital teams to coordinate messaging and maximize exposure through earned and bought media
• Interface with the team in charge of distribution partners to help support marketing campaigns. Strategize ways to share and leverage assets and tactics
• Manage marketing budgets
• Effectively build and maintain strong partnerships in a highly matrixed organization, managing multiple stakeholders and multicultural team
- ????????????? Social Media Strategy BR
• Leverage existing owned digital platforms and social media channels to cultivate an audience and convert them to brand lovers
• Experience in consumer marketing and branding
• Ability to? - work with regional and international teams?
• Experience in? - leading teams in a matrixed agile environment?
• Experience in? - - digital marketing and content marketing??
• Above average skills in? - - using data to make marketing decisions??
• Abillity to - manage projects from development through to completion?
• Above average skills in? - on creative vision and sensibilities?
• - ?Ability to? - - be agile and flexible??
• Fluent in? - English?
• Highly collaborative and adept at leading and influencing cross-functional teams effectively, internally as well as external partners and agencies?
• Ability to? - ?communicate in Spanish??
• Degree or equivalent experience in? - Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or similar?
• - ?General knowledge of? - Entertainment and TV markets?
• Growth mindset?
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.