This was removed by the employer on 4/16/2021 6:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Marketing Manager jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Marketing Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Marketing Manager? Marketing Manager, Warnermedia Kids and Family Marketing
WarnerMedia seeks a Marketing Manager for the Kids CN Marketing department.
The Marketing Manager Position dedicated to WarnerMedia Kids and Family Marketing is an amazing opportunity for a capable, competent, and confident rising star to work alongside a seasoned group of professionals to plan and execute against exciting projects and events in the exciting world of kids' entertainment.
The consumer marketing team at WarnerMedia Kids & Family leads brand strategy, media planning and activation for fan favorites such as Teen Titans Go!, Ben 10, Looney Tunes, Scooby-Doo, Powerpuff Girls, and more. We execute media campaigns and events, work with teams across HBO Max, consumer products, franchise management and external agencies, and have dedicated teams that oversee our social media efforts and content creation for digital spaces. The Manager role will work collaboratively with these stakeholders to identify project objectives and promotional extensions to translate into executional plans for success.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated candidate ready to prove their awesomeness. This candidate should have a background in marketing and should be keyed in to kid's entertainment, animation, and games. They should be able to analyze data and apply it to strategy and tactical planning. They should be able to juggle multiple projects at once and excel at detail-oriented work.
The primary focus of the Manager in this role will be to lead our media and activation planning across all our platforms, bringing our brands to life through paid media plans, on air efforts, VOD/digital platforms and working collaboratively with partners across the WarnerMedia ecosystem.
• Leading the on and off channel planning efforts around our campaigns for all brands
• Ensuring consistency in media, creative and execution
• Leading teams – ability to navigate multiple stakeholders across every area of business to navigate cross-divisional success from conception to completion
• Presenting ideas, strategies and executional plans to senior leadership on an ongoing basis
• Managing processes to build successful long term integrations and efficiency across the media and activation team
• Creating, updating, and communicating project documents and presentations to align stakeholders and executives on objectives, deliverables, progress, and post mortems.
• Managing budgets
• General coordination and communication for marketing projects: working with partners, wrangling assets, working proactively toward milestones, communicating cross-departmentally, and meeting deadlines
• 3-5 Years of Marketing and/or Project Management Experience
• A bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Television, Research, Psychology, Media
• Extremely Organized
• Excellent Attention to Detail
• Excellent Time Management Skills
• Ability to take direction and follow through
• Ability to Own and take full Responsibility of Projects
• Candidate will be held accountable for project and assignments
• Professionalism: This role will be main contact for internal departments, partners, and third party agencies
• Experience working as a team and ability to contribute and fulfill collaborative projects
• Knowledge of social/shareable trends that extend brand value
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Keynote
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.